Don’t make assumptions about this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still have high energy efficiency, especially compared to that more than 10-year-old furnace you have at home. These gas furnaces can help you save on your energy expenses and feature durable cabinets that help the system last for years. See the benefits for yourself by reading details for each product below or setting up an appointment with Fras-Air/General Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Hillsborough.
In Hillsborough, an EL180E gas furnace isn’t only helpful in the colder months. It can help reduce your energy usage in all the other months, too. No joke. These savings become reality with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is designed to keep a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature shifts. The furnace is also quiet, helps cut back on waste and minimizes your utility bills. Dual-fuel enables you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your equipment can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and comfortable.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last, and its strong finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – improves comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds quiet and minimizes losses
When you’re looking for two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace truly excels. If you desire energy efficiency, you’ll find a 93% AFUE efficiency rating, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. To simplify: you’ll save hundreds on your utility bill every year because the ML193 minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re more concerned with performance, take a look at the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and higher reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and constructed to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for complete control and easy operation
Just because it’s basic efficiency doesn’t mean you won’t save. The ML180 gas furnace has an 80% AFUE rating, meaning you’ll save energy and money with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Plus, its sealed blower compartment decreases loss and increases efficiency, so you – and your family in Hillsborough – will stay warm and comfy even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – surpasses industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to increase reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – lets you combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Hillsborough, give us a call at 908-448-2154 or schedule a free appointment.