The best way to avoid bad performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Fras-Air/General Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Hillsborough. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians will take care of all your furnace needs. They’ll perform our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll be worry-free knowing our 2 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve gone through rigorous training and are properly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in top-performing condition longer, providing continuous comfort throughout the winter season.
At Fras-Air/General Service Experts in Hillsborough, we offer a plethora of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Examine and clean gas burner section
- We inspect the heating exchange surface for flaws or signs of wear, which is critical to maintaining peak efficiency.
Verify accurate airflow and blower operation
- This process ensures air is properly circulating through your home to produce the most comfort.
Confirm calibration of gas valve
- We examine your unit’s fuel operation to ensure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is crucial for efficiency and safety.
Check all electrical components
- A number of your system’s electrical parts should be examined annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This HVAC service covers 29 checks and includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can see any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could routine furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help reduce your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is correctly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Browse through our Maintenance Plans, or call 908-448-2154 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.