How many times have you left your house realizing you forgot to change the temperature or shut the garage door? We can’t do much about the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® offers remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can alter your home’s temperature from anywhere in the world.
Up to 50% of you home’s utility bills are a result of heating and cooling your house.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is an effortless and easy way to start lowering those energy costs. You can get fancy and purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are just some of the benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that allows you to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for easy programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you have a change in schedule
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they are developed and warns you and Fras-Air/General Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Hillsborough to any system maintenance issues
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast displays outdoor temperatures
To hear more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money on your energy bills, call Fras-Air/General Service Experts in Hillsborough at 908-448-2154.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy