Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your home.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty great, right? Or does it?
You might be amazed if you were aware of how many contaminants you may have just inhaled, including chemical vapors, microbes, mildew, viruses, microbes, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these contribute to intensified allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, distress in your household, and at the worst, extreme respiratory and sinus issues.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies have an effect on about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies affect as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Fras-Air/General Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and ease analysis at 908-448-2154
or arrange your appointment online. We have answers that can help advance your indoor air quality, help maintain your breathing air healthy, and may even help decrease the amount of medication you’re taking to battle airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Comtemplate the fact that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, friends, we can’t take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Luckily Fras-Air/General Service Experts can help! There are many options for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your house. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners filter or kill all the pesky airborne pollutants that lead to sneezing. Options run from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that remove viruses and duct cleaning that gets rid of built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to take action to increase the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or worsened by polluted indoor air.
- Reduce your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air advances how effective your heating and cooling system runs. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Protect your investment. Better air quality guards heating and air conditioning components from deterioration, microbials, grime, and debris.
Call Fras-Air/General Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 908-448-2154
to schedule your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.