If it’s time for a new garbage disposal, look no further than Fras-Air/General Service Experts. We’ll help you to find one that will address your needs and your budget and provide professional garbage disposal installation from one of our reliable technicians. We’re also ready to help if you’re simply in need of a garbage disposal repair. One of our team members will come out to find the trouble and get your system back up and functioning in no time.
Common Garage Disposal Concerns in Hillsborough
- Your garbage disposal won’t turn on.
- The disposal is making noise, but not working properly.
- Your garbage disposal is leaking.
- Your garbage disposal smells unpleasant and the odor won’t dissipate .
- Water is draining sluggishly through your garbage disposal or clogged.
Tips to Keep Your Garbage Disposal Working
- Garbage disposals require frequent use to prevent rust and corrosion.
- Using your garbage disposal to crush food should be done using cold water only. Cold water solidifies any greases or oils that might have entered the disposal, making it simpler for the disposal to break them up and eliminate them.
Call Fras-Air/General Service Experts today at 908-448-2154
or request an appointment online and we’ll help you with all your garbage disposal maintenance and installation needs.