With Earth Day coming up, you may be inundated with ways to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can save you money and last longer than your ordinary tank heater. Truly! We have provided the top reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – Although the initial cost can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of around $300.
- Continuous Flow – We’ve all felt it. The shocking pain of frigid water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters avoid that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need enough energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This magical tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating statement. They also need less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors so long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be placed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. While a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t collect water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these fantastic reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Fras-Air/General Service Experts today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.