The health of your HVAC system is very important because it encourages home comfort and healthy indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard all year-round, which exposes them to a wide assortment of common issues.
These issues are often simple enough that they rarely prevent your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they could hamper energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these issues expand, your entire system may be threatened. These are headaches and costs you can prevent with routine HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be running just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is necessary. Here’s what this routine service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty supports you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But ignoring yearly maintenance nullifies your warranty. Using a short amount on a tune-up now could help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
Uncovers Minor Issues Ahead of Time
Avoiding huge issues in the first place is the ideal approach to care for your HVAC system. Consistent maintenance visits allow the opportunity to comprehensively check and lubricate important internal parts. It also provides a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money across your system’s life span if issues are resolved as they begin.
Could Boost Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The enhanced performance might lower your energy expenses by around 30%.
Might Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can last years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners have a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance may extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Fras-Air/General Service Experts developed a number of membership plans drafted to fit your unique needs. From inexpensive options to full-featured coverage, we offer the ideal maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems functioning efficiently and consistently.
At around $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership is the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, increased energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We recommend the Armor+™ membership if you are looking for peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the most robust protection for your home comfort system. This plan also includes air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to swap out your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll get a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to suffer damage during severe weather. Sadly, this is often when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we do our best to accommodate a larger volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the cost of a Fras-Air/General Service Experts tech traveling to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more useful than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Drafted with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We bolster our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can depend on us to keep working until it is.
- Thorough visual review during every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why any service visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an important home investment. Protect it while gaining access to additional perks by participating in a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the best plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 908-448-2154 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.