Why HVAC Maintenance Plans Are Worth It
The condition of your HVAC system is critical because it promotes home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work vigorously each and every day, which exposes them to a large range of possible problems.
These issues are generally small enough that they don’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they could affect energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling expenses. If these complications evolve, your entire system could be in danger. These are problems and costs you may bypass with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Helpful
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be performing just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this yearly service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But refusing yearly maintenance nullifies your warranty. Spending a small amount on upkeep now could help you prevent costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
Uncovers Minor Problems Ahead of Time
Preventing big troubles in the first place is the ideal method to shield your HVAC system. Consistent maintenance visits offer the opportunity to meticulously check and lubricate central internal components. It also offers a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money overall if troubles are resolved as they pop up.
May Boost Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The stronger performance can decrease your energy expenses by around 30%.
Can Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can last years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but routine maintenance may extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing provides a variety of membership plans drafted to suit your specific needs. From budget-friendly options to all-inclusive coverage, we can provide the right maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems running efficiently and reliably.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership comes with the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, better energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
The Advantage™ Program
If you want to replace your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to break down during severe weather. Sadly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems malfunction too. So we do our best to handle a higher volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll skip to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the price of a Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing technician coming to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more beneficial than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Designed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We bolster our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can count on us to keep working until it is.
- Detailed visual evaluation on every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why any service visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is a vital home investment. Protect it while receiving access to additional benefits by enrolling in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the perfect plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 866-397-3787 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.
Zoning Systems: Tailored Temperature Control in Every Room
Central heating and cooling systems have radically changed home comfort and made it possible to stay perfectly comfortable in any season or climate. But while centralized systems supply a convenient way to manage the temperature, they at times fall short when it comes to evenly distributing heated... Continue reading
Increase Your Comfort: Eight Home Heating and Cooling Upgrades
During the chilly days and nights in the U.S., there’s no better way to improve your home’s comfort than with some effective upgrades. It’s not just about keeping the house toasty warm as the snow begins to fall—it’s about maximizing efficiency and removing pollutants from the very air... Continue reading
How to Find an Effective HVAC System
When considering keeping your home comfortable year-round, nothing is more important than selecting the right heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This decision affects your daily comfort, monthly utility bills and overall home efficiency. But, with so many system types, sizes... Continue reading