No matter what the climate outside, the temperature within your home dictates how comfortable it will feel. Find the right temp and your space will seem like a comfortable escape from it all. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t working the right way, you’ll notice. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Get ready to take an in-depth look at the way you’re handling your HVAC equipment. It could be the difference between a strong system or a pathetic performer. Start this brief quiz from Service Experts to figure out where you stand.
- Hotter days are coming up fast. How do you prepare your AC?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s ready.
- Schedule an appointment with the professionals for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing at all. It should be fine.
- You’re hosting a party on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What’s your first step?
- Advise my friends to bring chilled beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it working before anyone arrives.
- Start my fans and hope for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is maturing. What will you do when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Allow my contractor choose and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and costs by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Choose the most costly system on the market.
- When you open your next monthly energy bill, what do you expect you’ll find?
- It will will cost more. My HVAC bills have increased quite a bit.
- It will be comparable to the cost for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I see it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a strange noise. What do you do first?
- Get my toolbox and spend a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Book a skilled technician to examine it.
- Ignore it and hope it goes away.
Now add up your results. If you answered mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are on the money. You’re taking care of your equipment and you prepared a plan for the future. But if you answered any of these problems with As or Cs, you could make a few changes to help your HVAC perform better. Read below to discover how.
New HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Set Up Seasonal Maintenance While changing your air filter and sprucing up your vents are crucial tasks to ready your machinery for a different season, a professional maintenance appointment is critical to complete the process. During a seasonal visit, your professional technician will complete a series of tasks that boost the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re there, your HVAC technician will keep an eye out for more urgent complications for your equipment. That could save you an expensive breakdown later down the road.
Find an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even precisely maintained heating and cooling systems can have complications periodically. And it always seems to happen at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that crucial service to homes at no extra cost.
Create a plan for your HVAC system transition. Some home comfort systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Make an idea of what you want now to bypass last-minute pressure when your machine takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It provides you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front costs. And as an added bonus, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and call us when they dramatically change. Your energy bills can tell you more than your monthly costs. If you’re seeing a stable hike in your bills but no variation in home comfort, something is definitely happening with your HVAC. A new high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Call in the pros when you detect a odd noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than bothersome. It illustrates something is wrong with your machinery. Even if it’s a seemingly small trouble, left without professional help it could make for an high-priced repair in the future. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to check out and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you quite a lot when you don’t maintain it. If you work with these tips, you could save time, money and disappointment. And if your system just isn’t helping anymore, think about choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!