Spring may be in the past but it’s never too late to save your air! Take a look at these facts about air quality and call Fras-Air/General Service Experts for your no-charge indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air daily
- Americans spend more than 80% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- 50% of health conditions are caused or aggravated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can eliminate up to 99% of the pollutants in the air, including viruses, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our adorable experts in the video and then visit SaveYourAir.com.