Summer has made its way to Hillsborough and the last thing you need is your A/C system breaking down during the extreme temperatures. Help stop your home’s A/C system from malfunctioning with an annual air conditioning tune-up from Fras-Air/General Service Experts.
What exactly is an A/C system tune-up?
Just like you visit your MD yearly for an exam, an air conditioning tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and running properly. Most typical air conditioner tune-ups will entail cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical pieces, and assessing the performance of the blower motor and belt.
air conditioner tune-ups with Fras-Air/General Service Experts
When you call Fras-Air/General Service Experts for your AC tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection along with a full cleaning. Keeping reading for the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Check air and/or oil filters
- Evaluate blower components
- Evaluate air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system operation
- Examine quality of installation
- Examine area around AC
- Inspect equipment clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Analyze safety components
- Assess temperature contrast in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Fras-Air/General Service Experts in Hillsborough is currently celebrating summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and qualifying home comfort system upgrades. To learn more or schedule your yearly AC tune-up, call 908-448-2154 today!