Summer has officially arrived in Hillsborough and the last thing you need is your A/C system breaking down during the extreme temperatures. Help stop your home’s A/C system from malfunctioning with a seasonal AC tune-up from Fras-Air/General Service Experts.
What exactly is an A/C system tune-up?
Just like you visit your MD yearly for a check-up, an air conditioning tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and running properly. Most common air conditioner tune-ups will entail cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, evaluating your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical pieces, and assessing the performance of the blower motor and belt.
AC tune-ups with Fras-Air/General Service Experts
When you call Fras-Air/General Service Experts for your AC tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection as well as a comprehensive cleaning. Keeping reading for the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Full calibration of thermostat
- Examine oil and air filters
- Check blower components
- Evaluate air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system operation
- Examine quality of installation
- Inspect area around AC
- Inspect system clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety controls
- Measure temperature variation in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Fras-Air/General Service Experts in Hillsborough is currently celebrating summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and select home comfort system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your yearly air conditioning tune-up, call 908-448-2154 today!