What's Included in Furnace Service from Fras-Air/General Service Experts
Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when considering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we begin entering a new season, it’s natural to begin thinking about upcoming expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help prevent issues, it can help improve your system’s efficiency and help you save money month after month.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only perks of annual furnace service; it also touts our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians complete are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll inspect the heat exchanger surface, searching for cracks or signs of wear that could be inhibiting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Correct air circulation ensures that air is being distributed throughout your home to leave you with complete comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will inspect your system’s fuel operation for proper pressure to make sure it is being transported to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A variety of the electrical parts of your system need to be checked every year to ensure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are operating safely.
There are also a variety of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are handled. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time scheduling furnace service, the team at Fras-Air/General Service Experts are here to make scheduling stress-free for you. If you have any questions regarding our service, feel free to give us a shout at 908-448-2154 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its perks.