It’s simple to not remember annual service for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the first thing on our minds at Fras-Air/General Service Experts.
That’s since regular maintenance gives a lot of advantages for your unit, such as better efficiency and a reduced possibility for malfunctions. You can have these perks—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our service is supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete a thorough inspection of your unit whenever they’re at your house. This inspection might help find heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to better your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products as well.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC issues in your residence. This may help you make a smart choice when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Annual maintenance delivers lots of benefits for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on utility costs.**
- Identifies minor issues before they cause pricey repair calls.
- Helps extend your system’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps shield your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan includes yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling units. This service is the most complete in the industry. That’s since its multiple cleaning and adjustment steps help restore your equipment to top efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
As well as a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each tune-up will cover.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capacities and safety devices
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Replacing standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual examination on each visit
To begin, give our Experts a call at 908-448-2154. We’ll help you find the ideal membership plan to match your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.