It’s simple to not remember regular service for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the first thing on our minds at Fras-Air/General Service Experts.
That’s due to the fact regular maintenance gives a lot of pluses for your equipment, such as better efficiency and a decreased likelihood for malfunctions. You can have these perks—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our repairs are supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform a thorough inspection of your equipment whenever they’re at your house. This inspection might help pinpoint heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to enhance your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products as well.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC issues in your residence. This may help you make a smart choice when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Routine maintenance provides a lot of benefits for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on utility expenses.**
- Identifies little troubles before they cause pricey service calls.
- Helps extend your unit’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps safeguard your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you use a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan includes yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling system. This service is the most exhaustive in the industry. That’s since its numerous cleaning and adjustment steps help restore your equipment to top efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
Along with a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each tune-up offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capabilities and safety devices
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting capabilities and safety devices
- Replacing standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual examination on each visit
To start the process, give our Experts a call at 908-448-2154. We’ll help you find the best membership plan to match your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.