We Guarantee You'll Approve of Our Expert AC Installation in Hillsborough
When it comes to AC installation in Hillsborough, you shouldn’t skimp and let just any company hook up your new system.
That’s where the pros from Fras-Air/General Service Experts come in. In addition to having the skills and credentials to back up our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 908-448-2154 to set your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you subtle clues that it’s failing. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, its energy efficiency goes down and more susceptible to problems. If we’re regularly at your home for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs quickly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With annual air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s wise to start planning for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in before 2010, it likely has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced due to its harmful effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be extremely expensive.
- You want to cut your cooling expenses. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a good approach to save on energy costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on electrical expenses.
At Fras-Air/General Service Experts, our Experts will partner with you to select the right model for your home. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify proper sizing.
We get that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not fully financially ready for. That’s why we provide flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all included. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also enjoy 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate All Through Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other heating and cooling outfit in Hillsborough? Here are several of the steps we take on installation day.
When our Expert techs are at your house, you can feel confident they’ll hook up your new equipment for the best energy efficiency. And they’ll have your home and garden in the same state as when they arrived.
Outside of that, you can relax knowing you’re partnering with a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Neat installation—When the setup work requires us to come inside your residence, we’ll put on shoe booties to protect your floors from dust. We’ll also use drop cloths surrounding the installation spot to keep your flooring protected from debris all through the process.
- High-quality service—Our specialists are ACE-certified. This shows they’ve gone through rigorous education to be awarded the most desirable technical licensing in the industry.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll go through an installation checklist all through the process to double-check every single little thing is handled. We’ll also make sure your unit is running like it should and matches local code before we finish the job. Once installation is completed, we’ll make sure you understand how to use your new thermostat and air conditioner.
- Periodic updates—We’ll let you know how everything is unfolding and when you can expect us to be finished.