We Stand Behind Our Furnace Installation in Hillsborough With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only repair and maintain furnaces, we also deliver first-rate furnace installation in Hillsborough.
What makes our expert labor different from other companies? We’ve perfected our approach over time.
All of our professionals are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve earned the most respected technical achievement in the business. They also are involved in continuing industry and product learning to find the most outstanding methods to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to professional furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our quality services that we give you time to consider it—365 days, actually.
Contact us at 908-448-2154 to schedule your furnace installation now.
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be tough to know right when your heating system is beginning to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should display some signs that it’s close to wearing out. Here are several of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With consistent maintenance, a majority of furnaces live for about 20 years, although sometimes they might last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s helpful to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your newest bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace starts and stops too regularly, even if you responsibly maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to create some noise as it heats your home. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to remove, it’s generally smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running like it’s supposed to, its burner flames will be blue. If you discover yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very effectively and could even be creating deadly carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also benefit from enhanced energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older unit.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which aren’t guaranteed to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Understanding when to schedule furnace installation can be difficult and stressful. Our Experts at Fras-Air/General Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 908-448-2154 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what will happen when we put in your new furnace.
- Neat installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll put on shoe booties to shield your flooring from any dust we might bring in. We set up protective cloths at the installation space to stop messes.
- Pro services—Our specialists have received some of the best distinguished technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After we’re done, we go through a sheet to make sure your furnace is working like it should before we leave.
- Surpassing expectations—We’ll install your new furnace to adhere to local code. And we’ll frequently go the extra mile, for the highest quality service anywhere.
Set Your Furnace Installation Now with Fras-Air/General Service Experts
Need an additional reason to buy a furnace from Fras-Air/General Service Experts?
Your new furnace includes a free membership plan. This offers you a leg up on proper furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 908-448-2154 or contact us online to request your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.