We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Hillsborough
Sewer backups are an expensive mess. Damage and restoration can be pricey—on average, about $4,400.
Fras-Air/General Service Experts can help you avoid that by making sure you have a backflow assembly. This shields against backups.
Many homeowners may not be aware they’re responsible for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline between the Hillsborough sanitary sewer main and your residence.
At Fras-Air/General Service Experts, our plumbers and technicians have the expertise, experience and talent to take care of everything connected with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s leading your sewer to back up or become congested, make sure to call us as soon as you find an issue. Fixing it quickly can help you avoid pricey destruction to your residence.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Obstructions in the city’s sanitary sewer main can cause your sewer to back up. Tree roots can also cause problems if they grow into your lines.
There are several you can do to avoid a backup.
- Throw away waste the right way.
- Don’t dump grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine items.
- Have Fras-Air/General Service Experts put in a backwater prevention valve to stop sewer backflows.
- Have us check for and correct incorrect plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can obstruct your lines with debris and silt.
- Replace your line and tap with plastic pipe to prevent tree roots from damaging your lines.
Get in touch with Fras-Air/General Service Experts today at 908-448-2154 or schedule an appointment online and let us do the messy work for you. We sell quality equipment options and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is upheld by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*